- Sezzle is a payment solution that enables you to “Shop Now and Pay Later” with simple interest-free installment plans. We break down hair/product purchases into four smaller payments spread over six weeks. 25% is due at the time of the transaction, with the remaining 75% due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks.
- When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, we fulfill your product immediately.
- ALL order generally takes 2-3 Business Days for payment processing followed by 2-3 Priority Shipping.
- (Express Shipping is available but the above statement still applies.)
- 6-10 Business Day Shipping (Processing Applies)
- Sezzle automates the repayments from your bank account on file. You always have the option of paying off your purchase early by signing into your User Dashboard.
WHAT IS THE CHECKOUT PROCESS LIKE WITH SEZZLE?
- It’s fast and easy. Simply select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout. You’ll be asked to provide some basic information about yourself. Sezzle will secure the checkout using a one-time password that is sent via SMS text to the mobile number you provide. You will then be asked to select and log in to your bank as the final step in our checkout. The entire process should take under 2 minutes for first-time Sezzle users and just a few seconds for regular users.
HOW DOES SEZZLE SECURE MY ACCOUNT?
- When a shopper creates an account with Sezzle there are rigorous steps taken to ensure your security. They send verification codes to your phone and email address to ensure your ownership and possession of those accounts. You must also add a PIN to your account as an added measure of security. Security experts call this “2-factor” or “Multi-Factor Authentication,” and it is an industry best practice. When you shop using Sezzle, they can recognize the device you’re using by leveraging cookies and other technologies. If you are shopping with a recognized device, they simplify security by only asking for your PIN. If you are using a new device, they will text you to ensure you’re the one doing the shopping. Simple and secure.
SEZZLE SAYS THE PAYMENTS ARE INTEREST-FREE. WHAT’S THE CATCH?
- No catch. Sezzle is completely interest-free for shoppers. Glam Xten Collection pays Sezzle a fee for each transaction so that we can help you Shop Now and Pay Later.The ONLY fees you could potentially incur are failed payment fees and late payment fees. If your scheduled payment fails to process, you will be charged a $10 failed payment fee. Sezzle will send you email and text reminders to help prevent this from happening. Rescheduled payments will incur a $5 late payment fee.
WHEN DO I MAKE MY FIRST PAYMENT?
- Your first 25% installment begins on the purchase date. This will be clearly communicated at the time of your purchase. Subsequent payments will occur every two (2) weeks, and your repayment is complete after six (6) weeks.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
- We will email and text you before any payments are due to help ensure you’re set up to make your payment. If you need to update your bank account for an order, log in to your User Dashboard, click on the order, and then click "Change Order Payment Method".
DOES SEZZLE PERFORM A CREDIT CHECK?
- Sezzle checks credit score as part of a risk check. Don't worry, this check will NOT have a negative impact AND they DO NOT report to credit bureaus, because they are not a credit product per Reg Z. This is considered a 'soft' check of credit. We use your credit information to help approve you for Sezzle by verifying your identity and reducing fraud. Traditional credit scores are an accurate predictor of your ability to repay.
WHO CAN USE SEZZLE?
To use Sezzle, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- Have a valid U.S. mobile number and email address
- Have an active U.S. bank account
We don’t check your credit via traditional means, which means there is no "hard credit" check that will ding your credit score.
For More Information About Sezzle:
Telephone / Customer Service: 1(888) 540-1867